California Dreamin'

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quick 8 month refresher


February: Myles 3rd b-day! Lisa tries out for Ace of cakes with her race track cake.


March: Aunt Karyn and Myles paint some eggs up in Pleasanton.



















Trip up to the Redwoods. Met up with the Scribner Whiting Clan, the Spencers and the Grandparents!














April: Scribner Whitings visit SD. Bryant gets some serious action. Remains pen pals.

















All the kids taken it easy.













Can't ever leave the zoo without this picture.











Here's a few pictures of the little rascals. Very messy eaters.































Church down at the Mission for Mothers day!






















June: Jim and family come to SD. Kids playing in the newly built sandbox.











On our way to Pleasanton to run a race we stopped to see the Spencers in SLO. Spence and Myles skated all over town.



















Lisa after her first half marathon in Marin. She just finished her second one in San Diego in August.















While in P-town we got a visit from Solvay and Nolan. Myles and Nolan have a blast together.













Myles and Ellie coolin' off in the summer time!










Myles and Ellie got to visit the Sesame street characters at Sea World. Myles did not like them at all. Only Ellie got close enough for pictures.












July: Ellie getting some help with presents on her 1st birthday











The little princess on her birthday.











August: Zions trip with Grandparents and Russ and family.

















Put the rock down Myles!










Mom and kids!













Russ and Kari wading up the river.











Myles with some boy band look. Pretty cool.















Myles loved hanging with the big boys.







Stopped over in Vegas for the night on the way home. Penny slots stole 20 bucks from me!

Ellie keeping cool at The Mirage.









Mom and kids at the Sigfried and Roy lion park.





That should catch you all up for the past 8 months.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Jim and Steph said…

    loved the 8 month refresher. busy, busy.

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Christy said…

    Wow. I'm still trying to take it all in. How in the world did you travel so much this year? More importantly...why didn't you come and see your favorite sister first? The kids are so huge and beautiful. I liked the little jumping video...those kids love to teach each other the best things. And tell Lisa that I am completely impressed with the whole marathon thing. And her car cake rocks...I'll have to steal that idea sometime. I miss you guys!

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Doug and Cecile said…

    I've now seen your whole blog as of September 24th. Mom

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Doug and Cecile said…

    I've now seen your whole blog as of September 24th. Mom

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Doug and Cecile said…

    Hmm, now it's November 10th, and I've just read your blog again! Enjoyed it the second time. Love, Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home